Coordinate Collection #3 - January and today!

Hello friends, long time no blog XD Besides working, I've been having a bit of a social life (I actually left the house not for errands or my job!) so my poor blog has really gotten neglected. I do plan to write again this weekend. Perhaps if I can atleast blog on weekends I won't have to give up the title "blogger" haha! I have lots of things to talk about, so it's not like I am having writer's block atleast XP

My style is always changing, that goes without saying at this point haha. Just look over my tumblr the past few weeks, and you can see the current switch in real time haha. I have really wanted to make some outfits to show off my taste atm, and I have bought/gathered many nice clothings and accessories for it. But time... Well I made a few at least!

 Hat: Target
Cardigan: Target
Dress: Forever21
Shoes: Kimchi Blue

Top: Princess by Vera Wang
Dress: TRIPP
Stockings: in Japan
Shoes: Demonia

Top: H&M
Cami: Thrifted
Skirt: Express
Shoes: ASOS

Shirt: Forever21
Sweater: H&M
Skirt: Forever21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson

Sorry about my poses, especially my faces, I have gotten out of the habit of posing since I haven't dressed up regularly for years/months. I will make it a goal to dress up atleast once a week on Sundays so I'm sure I'll get back into the swing of it sooner or later haha. I hoped everyone liked seeing some of my outfits after all this time!
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.