Character Street cute pic spam!

Hi there and good evening! How was everyone's weekend? Mine went so quickly and I didn't have enough time to get everything done that I wanted to do, but when I look back I don't know what I spent all my time on haha! I did get a chance to take outfit picture though, and I'm really happy that they turned out, I think they will be a great improvement for my blog. I didn't get around to editing Japan photos this weekend however so I had to quickly do some now after work! I really need to work on my time management it appears so I can get everything done to make good posts for you!

I've written about Character Street in the past here, so I figured why not just get to the good stuff and post a bunch of pictures to enjoy. I love characters and cute things so much so a place like this is heaven for me, tons of kawaii goods all in one spot. Or maybe it's too much cause I want to buy everything :D


Precure Shop



Studio Ghibli gifts!
This Nameko character was pretty new around this time and quite popular




Coming up next will be a lens review and outfit post. I'll make sure to have them prepared better so I can pass along some good info on the lenses. I'm also thinking about the things I need to make better posts, like a lighting setup and a video camera. I'm shy about being on film (though I've already been on Japanese TV haha) and feel like I wouldn't have much of interest to say. But it might be nice to answer some questions, do hauls and reviews and maybe even outfit videos! What would you like to see??
You may also like:

I'm Sara Mari, welcome to my blog
Learn more...

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

- @xoxsaramari -

© Sara Mari - J-fashion lifestyle. Design by MangoBlogs.